Médias Technolgies Conseil / MTC sprl (MTC) is a Brussels-based company focused on editorial consultancy and European Affairs. MTC focuses its activities on:
- Media consultancy (incl. electronic media) and media monitoring
- Editorial production/copywriting/translation (French & English languages) for private companies and international organizations
- Management of EU projects
- B-to-B communication & marketing consultancy
- Evaluation of EU project proposals
- Advice on European calls for tender/proposals
- Academic lectures: sources of information on Europe & methodology of EU projects.
MTC has been working with the International Federation of Journalists: www.ifj.org, undertaking research in the field of Information Technology and journalism. As an editor MTC has been a working partner in various e-journalism projects. Furthermore, MTC is involved in the Editorial Coordination of a network of 34 European editors (main focus: national standard Eurobarometer reports “Special (EU) Representations/Delegations” - since spring 2001).
Mr. Christophe Duflos
28 Avenue Louis Lepoutre, B - 1050 Brussels
T +33 (0) 6 76 41 17 67